We were delighted to be sponsors of this year’s Digital4Pharma video coverage.
The most successful series of Digital4Pharma workshops this year has been entitled “Value in Use” bringing added value to the knowledge, experience and skills of healthcare executives. The 5th consecutive training day was organized by GET2WORK on Tuesday, July 3, 2018, at OTE Academy, under the auspices of ΣΦΕΕ, ΠΕΦ and ΕΕΦΑΜ.
Two HD cameras were used for the video recording of the event, while one third functioned as a post-production aid.
The material was edited in Final Cut Pro X while Apple’s Motion was used to create the animated logo of the beginning and end.
Photos were taken from the wider area of the event in order to create a commemorative video of the event.
Finally, a password-protected mini site was created for the on-demand attendance of the lectures.
In summary, the main features of the result are:
- Recording with two cameras and processing in FullHD
- Animated presentation of the speeches in a double window with a speaker and presentation in both 4:3 presentations and 16:9
- Commemoratve video of the event with some interviews
- Animated intro and end titles, with logos and lower thirds
- Mini site development and video hosting
Mr. Konstantinos Varsamos, Managing Partner of GET2WORK, has given us permission to use the video of his speech so that you can see the result of the techniques we used.
To visit the mini site you need access from the organizing company.